Cookies, in terms of their permanence, may be divided into permanent or session cookies. The first expire when the user closes the browser. The second function expire when the purpose for which they serve (eg, so that the user remains identified in ACOEXT Services) or when manually deleted is met.
Additionally, depending on your goal, the cookies can be classified as follows:
COOKIES PERFORMANCE: This type of cookie remembers your preferences for the tools that are in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure every service once you visit. For example, in this type include:
• Languages chosen to navigate the page.
ANALYTICAL COOKIES: Each time a user visits a service, a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics and the like may be added to this list in the event of changes in relation to current) generates an analytic cookie on the user's computer. This cookie is generated only in the visit, will in future visits to the Services ACOEXT to identify anonymous visitors. The main objectives to be achieved are:
• Allow anonymous users identify boaters through the "Cookie" (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and hence the approximate counting the number of visitors and their trend over time. Anonymous
• Identify the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users
• Whether the user is accessing is new or repeated visit.
Important: The "Cookie" will never linked to any personal data that can identify you. Such Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes to help optimize the experience of users on the site.
More information about the privacy of these tools:
• Google Analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage;
You can usually stop accepting browser cookies or stop accepting cookies a particular Service. All modern browsers allow you to change the settings on Cookies. These settings are usually found in the "Options" or "Preferences" menu of your browser. You can also set your browser or email manager and install free add-ons to prevent Web Bugs are downloaded when you open an email. The website provides guidance ACOEXT User on the steps to access the setup menu and cookies, if any, of private browsing in each of the major browsers:
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, please refer to the Microsoft Support or Help browser.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, please refer to the Mozilla support or Help browser.
• Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
For more information, please refer to Google support or Help browser.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, please refer to Apple support or Help browser.
Some features of the Services will be disabled, for example, remain identified, keep shopping at the "shopping cart" in an e-commerce service, receive information to their location or viewing some videos.
Web of ACOEXT may modify this Policy Cookies based on laws, regulations, or in order to adapt the policy to instructions given by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, therefore Users who visit regularly are advised demands . When significant changes in this Cookies Policy, Users can communicate either through the web or via email to registered users.